For additional informationask a question
Thermo–Shaker TS-100C Smart provides intensive mixing and temperature control of samples in microtest tubes or PCR plate. This model of Thermo–Shaker differs from TS-100 with a possibility of cooling samples down to +4°C and with control up to 7 units from PC via Bluetooth® technology. Features of TS-100C Smart meet the highest expectations of users according to many parameters:
- Fast reaching of specified mixing speed and maintenance of equal amplitude of rotation throughout the Thermo–Shaker block;
- Stability of maintaining the preset temperature in a wide range throughout the Thermo–Shaker’s block surface;
- LCD display indicates preset and current values of temperature, speed and time of operation;
- Quiet motor operation, compact size, prolonged service life.
Functions of heating and mixing can be performed both simultaneously and independently.
There are five heating and cooling blocks available, including a block with a plastic lid for the PCR-plates. All blocks are mutually interchangeable and can be easily installed on Thermo–Shaker.
The instrument is applicable in:
- Genetic analysis — in extraction of DNA, RNA and further sample preparation;
- Biochemical study of enzymatic reactions and processes;
- Extraction of metabolites from cellular material.
Temperature Calibration Function
With the help of the temperature calibration function the user can calibrate the unit approx. ±6% of the selected temperature to compensate differences in the thermal behaviour of tubes from different manufacturers.
TS-100C Smart software features
- Rotation speed
- Sound signal
- Creating Profiling programs using controlled parameters
- Visualization of temperature vs time and speed vs time graphs
- Data export to Excel and CSV formats
- Error messages/Fault diagnostics
|Temperature setting range||+4°C ... +100°C|
|Temperature control range||15°C below ambient ... +100°C|
|Temperature setting resolution||0.1°C|
|Temperature accuracy at +37°C||±0.5°C|
|Average heating speed from +25°C to +100°C||5°C/min|
|Average cooling speed from +100°C to +25°C||5°C/min|
|Average cooling speed from +25°C to +4°C||1.8°C/min|
|Temperature uniformity over the block at +4°C||±0.6°C|
|Temperature uniformity over the block at +37°C||±0.1°C|
|Temperature uniformity over the block at +100°C||±0.3°C|
|Temperature calibration coefficient range||0.936...1.063 (± 0.063)|
|Speed control range||250–1400 rpm|
|Digital time setting||1 min–96 hrs (1 min increment)|
|Timer sound signal||+|
|Display||LCD, 16 x 2 signs|
|Microprocessor controlled temperature, mixing speed and operation time||+|
|Maximum continuous operation time||168 h|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||220x240x90 mm|
|Input current/power consumption||12 V, 4.9 A / 60 W|
|External power supply||Input AC 100–240 V; 50/60 Hz; Output DC 12 V|