For additional informationask a question
How does UV-Air Flow Cleaner-Recirculator work?
Operation principle is based on a constant, forced air circulation through recirculator`s chamber in close vicinity to UV lamps, thus ensuring maximal efficiency of disinfection. The inner mirror surface of recirculator chamber reflects ultraviolet rays thereby increasing the density of UV radiation and enhancing the disinfection effect.
What does UV Air Flow Cleaner-Recirculator consist of?
UV Air Flow Cleaner-Recirculator consists of a germicidal UV lamps, a fan unit equipped with dust filters and a control unit, confined in a flowthrough chamber.
What are the Benefits of UVR-Mi recirculators?
- UV Air Recirculators are ideal for air disinfection in hospitals (especially in outpatient departments, operating rooms, emergency rooms, delivery rooms etc.), kindergartens, research laboratories, veterinary clinics
- Recirculators are effective against common airborne diseases by disinfecting the air and efficiently destroying disease-causing agents (viruses, microorganisms) by UV radiation
- UVR-Mi is the more powerful model of UV air flow cleaner with two UV-lamps
- Provide complete protection from UV radiation
- Easy to install, operate and maintain. Very low noise level
- Built-in timer allows to control the UV lamp operating time
- Digital control unit allows to track overall UV lamp operating time
- Convenient fixation on walls (standard)
- Mounting on a movable stand (optional)
|UV radiation source:||2 lamps - 25W, Bactericidal UV-C, TUV 25W 1SL/25|
|UV radiation level||36 mW / cm2 / s|
|Radiation type||UV (λ = 253.7 nm), ozone-free|
|Air-flow productivity||14 m3/hour|
|Full user protection from direct UV light||+|
|UV lamp operation indicator||+|
|Lamp service life||9000 h|
|UV lamp lifetime counter||+|
|Timer||1 min–24 hrs / non–stop|
|Automatic switch ON/OFF||+|
|Lamp fault detection||+|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||110 x 135 x 660 mm|
|Power consumption (230V / 120 V)||110 W (0.5 A)|
|Nominal operating voltage||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Tripod UVR-S dimensions||600 x 600 x ~1100 mm|