For additional informationask a question
A versatile general purpose system with two removable/interchangeable blocks and a comprehensive specification to suit most dry block heating applications in the laboratory.
- Temperature range ambient +5ºC to 130ºC, with rapid heat-up time
- Stability: ±0.1ºC
- Uniformity: ±0.1ºC
- Digital temperature control for optimal precision
- Range of convenient features including alarms, single and dual point calibration, programmed start/stop, ‘offset’ for known sample temperature variation and choice of external or internal probes
- External probe available for accurate in-sample or in-block temperature control
- Includes block removal tool for easy and safe removal of blocks.
A source of precision temperature control for general, routing applications and sensitive analytical procedures including enzyme digestions, enzyme activity studies and nucleid acid hybridisations.