For additional informationask a question
Inteliwasher 3D-IW8 series microplate washer is designed for washing various types of standard 96-well microtitre plates, microstrips as well as microarrays on FastFRAME (rectangular well shape). It is suitable for washing wells with different bottom shapes: flat, U-shape and V-shape. The unit is fully programmable ensuring multi-step solution ripening, aspiration (aspiration, combination of aspiration/liquid dispensing and soaking, as well as soaking cycle during a particular period of time). Dispense system of liquid dosage for each channel separately.
The unit provides:
- Washing mode
- Rinsing mode
- Mixing mode
- Single point, two point, circular (circle or rectangular path) aspiration
- Possibility of additional solution mixing during time gap between two work cycles
- Possibility to use microtest plates by different manufacturers, ensured by automated plate set up (adjusting to different depths of plate wells)
- Round-bottom plate and strip washing mode
- Possibility of user-defined programs with adjustable parameters
The unit has 50 programs divided into 5 following aspiration categories (see figure rightward):
- Type 1 (1.0–1.9) IPF96 U/V is intended for round and V-shape immunoplates, 1 point aspiration.
- Type 2 (2.0–2.9) IPF96 FLAT-2 is intended for flat-bottom shape immunoplates, 2 point aspiration.
- Type 3 (3.0–3.9) IPF96 FLAT-C is intended for rectangular shape immunoplates, full-circle aspiration direction.
- Type 4 (4.0–4.9) FastFRAME-2 is intended for multi-slide plate* with rectangular wells.
- Type 5 (5.0–5.9) FastFRAME-C is intended for multi-slide* plate with rectangular wells.
* - The FastFRAME (GVS Life Sciences) multi-slide plate or analog plate of another manufacturer, that is compatible with standard 25 x 76 mm (1 x 3 inch) glass slides.
The unit is designed for use in closed laboratory rooms at temperatures from +10°С to +35°С and relative humidity up to 80% at +25°С decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 35°C.
4-channel washing solution weight logger, 4 CHW Logger provides automatic control of rinsing solution and waste volumes. The washer shows remaining volume for each bottle as percentage and gives a warning message in case of low solution volume or full waste bottle when 4 CHW Logger is connected.
|Minimum dispence volume||25 μl|
|Maximum dispense volume||1600 μl|
|Dispense increment||25 μl|
|Allowed residual liquid volume in plate well||not more than 2 μl|
|Number of wells washed simultaneously||8|
|Number of washing cycles||1–15|
|Aspiration time||1–3 s|
|Aspiration/dispensing speed||3 levels|
|Max. number of channels in a program||2|
|Choice of 3 washing liquid bottles||+|
|Soaking time||0–300 s (increment 10 s)|
|Shaking time||0–150 s (increment 5 s)|
|Number of washed rows||1 – 12|
|Time of plate single wash (350 μl), not more||45 s|
|Number of programs||50|
|Plate platform and washing head movement||automated|
|Indication of operation modes||LCD, 8-line|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||375 × 345 × 180 мм|
|Input current/power consumption||12 V DC, 1.8 A / 22 W|
|External power supply||Input AC 100–240 V; 50/60 Hz; Output DC 12 V|