For additional informationask a question
A cost-effective range of multi-purpose systems combining Grant’s legendary quality and reliability. Precise temperature control for a wide range of laboratory applications.
- Accurate and safe temperature control - for samples and users
- Intuitive programming and thoughtful design features - makes working with Grant stirred baths and circulators easy
- Robust, durable construction - for longevity, reliability and long-term low cost of ownership
Grant stirred baths and circulators provide a source of precision heating and cooling for many routine and sensitive analytical procedures including sample incubation, calibration and quality control testing.
- specification for T100 + 5/12 litres plastic/stainless steel bath, other thermostats and water bath combinations available.
- operation below ambient temperature requires accessory cooling C1G
|T100-P5||amb. +15 ... 99°C|
|T100-P12||amb. +5 ... 99°C|
|T100-ST5||amb. +15 ... 100°C|
|T100-ST12||0 ... 100°C|
|Stability at 70°C||±0.05°C|
|Uniformity at 70°C||±0.1°C|
|Display||4 digit LED|
|Tank volume||5 or 12 litres|
|No. of pre-set temperatures||3|
|Heater power (230 V)||1.3 kW|
|Height above tank rim||200 mm|
|Depth below tank rim||135 mm|