For additional informationask a question
Thermo–Shaker TS-100 provides intensive mixing and temperature control of samples in microtest tubes or PCR plate. Functions of heating (up to +100°C) and mixing can be performed both simultaneously and independently, i.e. the unit implements three devices in one:
2. Dry–block Thermostat;
TS-100 is used for DNA analysis sample preparation, for extraction of proteins, polysaccharides, lipids and other cellular components. Features of TS-100 meet the increased requirements of the user, including:
- Quickly reaches the set mixing speed and maintains same amplitude of rotation around the block;
- Stable maintenance of the temperature of a wide range over the entire surface of the block;
- LCD display shows the set and actual temperature, speed and time;
- Quiet engine operation, compact size, long service life.
Heating source is a printed heating board (12 V). Mixing is provided by movement of orbital type.
The instrument is applicable in:
- Genetic analysis — in extraction of DNA, RNA and further sample preparation;
- Biochemical study of enzymatic reactions and processes;
- Extraction of metabolites from cellular material.
Temperature Calibration Function
With the help of the temperature calibration function the user can calibrate the unit approx. ±6% of the selected temperature to compensate differences in the thermal behaviour of tubes from different manufacturers.
|Temperature setting range||+25°C ... +100°C|
|Temperature control range||5°C above ambient ... +100°C|
|Temperature setting resolution||0.1°C|
|Temperature accuracy at +37°C||±0.5°C|
|Average heating speed from +25°C to +100°C||4°C/min|
|Temperature uniformity over the block at +37°C||±0.1°C|
|Temperature uniformity over the block at +100°C||±0.2°C|
|Temperature calibration coefficient range||0.936...1.063 (± 0.063)|
|Speed control range||250–1400 rpm|
|Digital time setting||1 min–96 hrs (1 min increment)|
|Timer sound signal||+|
|Display||LCD, 16 x 2 signs|
|Microprocessor controlled temperature, mixing speed and operation time||+|
|Maximum continuous operation time||168 h|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||220x240x90 mm|
|Input current/power consumption||12 V, 3.5 A / 42 W|
|External power supply||Input AC 100–240 V; 50/60 Hz; Output DC 12 V|