TS-DW, Thermo–Shaker for Deep Well Plates
TS-DW Thermo–Shaker is designed for shaking and incubating deep well plates.
A multisystem principle, used in the design of the Thermo-Shaker, allows operating it as 3 independent devices: Incubator, Plate shaker and Thermo–Shaker.
TS-DW provides excellent temperature uniformity across the plate due to patented two-sided heating of the block and the lid, contour heating of the block and close proximity of heating elements to plate walls.
There is a number of interchangeable blocks to suit different plates such as Eppendorf® 96/1000 μl, Sarstedt® Megablock 96/2200 μl, Porvair® 96/2000 μl, Axygen® 96/2200 μl. Also we can manufacture a customized block on request.
Deep Well Plate Thermo–Shaker provides:
- Soft or intensive sample shaking
- Rotation speed regulation, stabilization and indication
- Even rotation amplitude throughout the Thermo-Shaker platform
- Exceptional temperature uniformity across the plate
- Required operation time setting and indication
- Automatic stopping of the platform movement after expiration of the set time
- Setting and indication of the required temperature on the platform
- A variety of changeable blocks that can accommodate most popular deepwell plates
- Automatic fault diagnostics (temperature sensor, platform heating, lid heating etc.).*
- Сytochemistry — for in situ reactions
- Immunochemistry — for immunofermentative reactions
- Biochemistry — for enzyme and protein analysis
- Molecular biology — for nucleic acid extraction
Separate blocks to accommodate different deepwell plates will be released. For example:
|Deep Well Plates NUNC®||96/2000 μl|
|Deep Well Eppendorf®||96/0.5 ml|
The block for deepwell plate is mountable, thus a custom plate module can be manufactured on request
Temperature Calibration Function*
With the help of the temperature calibration function the user can calibrate the unit approx. ±6% of the selected temperature to compensate differences in the thermal behaviour of plates from different manufacturers.
|Temperature setting range||+25°C ... +100°C|
|Temperature control range||5°C above ambient ... +100°C|
|Temperature setting resolution||0.1°C|
|Temperature uniformity at +37°C||±0.1°C*|
|Temperature accuracy at +37°C||±0.5°C*|
|Time of platform heating from +25°С to +37°С||6 min*|
|* for B-2E thermoblock||-|
|Temperature calibration coefficient range||0,936 ... 1,063 (± 0,063)|
|Speed control range||250–1,400 rpm|
|Display||LCD, 16 × 2 signs|
|Digital time setting||1 min–96 hrs (1 min increment)|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||240 x 260 x 160 mm|
|Input current/power consumption||12 V, 4.8 A / 58 W|
|External power supply||Input AC 100–240 V 50/60 Hz; Output DC 12 V|