Yes, this function has been introduced from May 2015. By default, centrifuge applies force to stop the rotor. To toggle between forced braking and free braking, press Open key and hold it for 8 s. Using ▼ and ▲ TIME keys, choose between BRAKE OFF (free braking) and BRAKE ON (forced braking). Press and hold Open key for 8 s to exit.
LMC-4200R, Laboratory Refrigerated Centrifuge
Laboratory bench-top centrifuge with refrigeration LMC-4200R provides temperature control of biomaterial during centrifugation. Temperature control of the so-called “cold-shelf” is a gold standard for enzymologists and cell biologists because it ensures conditions necessary for reproducibility of the sample preparation stage. Temperature control absence at this stage can cause unpredictable results.
LMC-4200R is a modern centrifuge designed for operation with microtest plates, gel cards and tubes from 10 to 50 ml.
- Soft start and run-down of the rotor;
- Efficient rate of chamber refrigeration: under 10 min;
- Maintenance of stable temperature during operation;
- User-friendly setting of centrifugation parameters (speed, temperature, time) and simultaneous display of both set and actual values;
- Safe operation is provided by a metal protection chamber and a case cover, automatic stop at imbalance (emergency shutdown, "IMBALANCE" displayed) and a lock keeping the lid closed while the centrifuge is running.
- Rotor selection;*
- Setting rotor speed in RPM or RCF;*
- Multiple acceleration (Slow, Normal, Fast) and deceleration (0, Slow, Normal, Fast) modes and possibility to switch off forced braking;*
- Low noise level;
- Wide choice of accessory rotors.
|Temperature control range||–10°C ... +25°C|
|Stable temperature maintenance range||25°C below ambient ... to +25°C|
|Temperature setting resolution||1°C|
|Speed regulation range for centrifuge tubes||100–4200 rpm
(3160 × g)
|Speed regulation range for microtitre plates||100–2000 rpm
(560 × g)
|Speed setting resolution||100 rpm|
|Rotor imbalance diagnostics (automatic stop, “IMBALANCE” warning)||+|
|Slowdown time, not more||30 s|
|Display||LCD, 2 lines|
|Digital time setting||1–90 min (increment 1 min)|
|Chamber diameter||335 mm|
|Nominal operating voltage||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption (230 V)||990 W (4.3 A)|
Swing-out rotor for conical bottom centrifuge tube. RCF 3160 x g. Aluminium buckets.
Additional information about centrifuge rotors
Swing-out rotor for conical bottom centrifuge tube. RCF 3160 x g. Plastic buckets (POM Kocetal).
Swing-out rotor for conical bottom centrifuge tube. RCF 3160 x g
Rotor for 24 Gel Cards for blood group serology testing (Forward Group, Reverse Group, RhD Type and 3 cell antibody screen) RCF 280 x g
Swing-out rotor for round bottom centrifuge tube. RCF 3160 x g
Swing-out rotor for round bottom centrifuge tube. RCF 2860 x g
BN-13/75, BN-13/100, BN-16/100 for R-12/10, R-24/10
Adapter set (12 pcs) for vacutainers® 2-5; 4-8; 8-9 ml - made of POM-C (polyacetal). Max temperature +100°C.
Swing-out rotor for standard 96-well microtitre plates. RCF 560 x g
AP-96 for R-2
2 adapters for 96-well semi-skirted and non-skirted PCR plates - made of Ertacetal® C. Autoclavable
Rack for rotors