Yes, this function has been introduced from May 2015. By default, centrifuge applies force to stop the rotor. To toggle between forced braking and free braking, press Open key and hold it for 8 s. Using ▼ and ▲ TIME keys, choose between BRAKE OFF (free braking) and BRAKE ON (forced braking). Press and hold Open key for 8 s to exit.
LMC-3000, Laboratory Centrifuge
LMC-3000 is a modern low-speed bench-top centrifuge designed for operation with microtest plates and centrifuge tubes up to 50 ml. This device is widely used in biomedical profile laboratories.
- Soft start and run-down of the rotor;
- User-friendly setting of centrifugation parameters (speed and time) and simultaneous display of both set and actual values;
- Safe operation at any speed is provided by metal protection chamber and case cover, automatic stop at imbalance and a lock keeping the lid closed while the centrifuge is running;
- Rotor selection;*
- Setting rotor speed in RPM or RCF;*
- Multiple acceleration (Slow, Normal, Fast) and deceleration (0, Slow, Normal, Fast) modes and possibility to switch off forced braking;*
- Low noise level;
- Wide choice of accessory rotors.
|Speed regulation range for centrifuge tubes||100-3000 rpm
(1610 × g)
|Speed regulation range for microtitre plates||100-2000 rpm
(560 × g)
|Setting resolution||100 rpm|
|Rotor imbalance diagnostics (automatic stop, “IMBALANCE” warning)||+|
|Display||LCD, 2 x 16 signs|
|Digital time setting||1 - 90 min (increment 1 min)|
|Chamber diameter||335 mm|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||495 x 410 x 235 mm|
|Nominal operating voltage||230 V, 50/60 Hz or 120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (230V / 120 V)||110 W (0.5 A) / 120 W (1 A)|
Swing-out rotor for conical bottom centrifuge tube. RCF 1610 x g. Aluminium buckets.
Additional information about centrifuge rotors
Swing-out rotor for conical bottom centrifuge tube. RCF 1610 x g. Plastic buckets (POM Kocetal).
Swing-out rotor for conical bottom centrifuge tube. RCF 1610x g
Rotor for 24 Gel Cards for blood group serology testing (Forward Group, Reverse Group, RhD Type and 3 cell antibody screen) RCF 280 x g
Swing-out rotor for round bottom centrifuge tube. RCF 1610 x g
BN-13/75, BN-13/100, BN-16/100 for R-12/10
Adapter set (12 pcs) for vacutainers® 2-5; 4-8; 8-10 ml - made of POM-C (polyacetal). Max temperature +100°C.
Swing-out rotor for standard 96-well microtitre plates, skirted PCR plates, deepwell plates up to 45mm. RCF 560 x g
AP-96 for R-2
2 adapters for 96-well semi-skirted and non-skirted PCR plates - made of Ertacetal® C. Autoclavable
Rack for rotors
Frequently asked questions
Yes, but only high quality glass tubes for centrifugation, otherwise we do not recommend to use glass tubes.